Having dirty, old stainless steel grates on your barbeque can really pull down your entire experience of grilling. If you are looking for the best grill brush for stainless steel grates, you are in luck! Here is my recommendation of the top 5 grill brushes which work best on stainless steel grates. If I have to choose now, that would have to be the GRILLART Grill Brush; however, you can read my reviews on some other amazing grill brushes below.
#01. GRILLART Grill Brush
The most versatile and functional grill brush that you can find on the market, GRILLART Grill Brush is known for having a unique design which can tackle absolutely any kind of stubborn stain on your stainless steel grates. The best part is; you can use this with any kind of grill you might have!
- 3 brushes in 1
- 18’’ long grill brush
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Product dimensions: 18x3x4 inches
- Large surface area for more cleaning
- 18’’ brush for the safety of your hands
- Strong and durable
- 3 brushes in 1; different strokes, different cleaning capacity
- Unique design with bristles woven around the frame to keep them from falling off
- Sometimes the scraper of the brush makes it difficult to reach the edges of the grill while cleaning.
However, there is a perfectly reasonable solution to this issue. If you rotate the grill brush while cleaning, you can easily reach every nook and corner of your grill to clean it well!
For those out there who are looking for the perfectly designed grill brush whose bristles won’t come off or melt, the GRILLART Grill Brush is your best choice. This is definitely the best one I have ever used. Click here to check other customer reviews on Amazon and find out more about the GRILLART Grill Brush.
#02. Qually United Grill Brush
For those BBQ lovers who are looking for a grill brush without bristles, the Qually United Grill Brush is exactly what you are looking for. With no bristles to fall inside the grill, this brush uses a unique stainless steel coil for cleaning. The best brush for reaching out even the most stubborn food residue stuck at the bottom of your grill.
- Bristle free; stainless steel coil brush
- 18’’ long overall
- 10’’ long handle
- Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Product dimensions: 17×6.5×3.3 inches
- Spiral, bristle free brush; no more bristles breakage into your food
- The steel hair on the brush can reach absolutely any residue at the bottom of your grill
- Sturdy and well built
- Due to the design of the grill brush being coiled, it can take a little more effort and time to really scrape out every bit of residue.
However, the results after putting in some amount of elbow grease are really worth it. You can grease up your grill beforehand so that it is easier for the coiled bristles to reach and pick out the stuck residue at the bottom of your grill.
The best bristle free grill brush you can find. Click here to check other customer reviews on Amazon, and find out more about the Qually United Grill Brush.
#03. BEST Grill Brush
The most affordable grill brush you can get for yourself, the BEST Grill Brush is much more than just the cheapest grill brush for you; it is a sturdy, built to last, versatile grill brush which you can use on just about any grill. If you are looking for the best budget option out there, this is the one!
- Stainless steel wire bristles
- 18’’ long grill brush
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Product dimensions: 17×3.6×2.5 inches
- The construction and woven design allows the bristles to be safely embedded and not fall out
- 3 brushes in 1 target all kinds of stains, marks, and residue
- Sturdy design and handle for easy maneuvering
- Even though the design and construction of the grill brush are very sturdy, it is possible for the tines to come off sometimes.
The best way to ensure that the broken tines do not get into your food is the keep a bottle of spray water with you when you clean your grill. This way, the broken tines will be washed away!
For those looking for the most affordable grill brush, click here to check other customer reviews on Amazon and find out more about this product.
#04. Unicook Grill Brush
Still worried about getting the broken grill tines stuck in your food? Then you should go for a wire-free grill brush; the best, wire-free grill brush you can find on the market: Unicook Grill Brush
- Scrubbing area: 2.5×5 inches
- Product dimensions: 17.5×5.25×3.13 inches
- Weight: 1.21 pounds
- Wire-free grill brush; no more tines stuck in your food!
- Head scraper to remove stubborn debris
- Bright colored Nylon bristles to easily find the broken off bristles in your grill
- The plastic head of the grill brush might melt under the heat of the grill.
However, the best advice here would be to wait for the grill to completely cool down before using this grill brush! That’s it!
The best, non-wire grill brush to ensure a safe and easy grill cleaning experience. Click here to check other customer reviews on Amazon and find out more about Unicook Grill Brush.
#05. Grill Grubber Grill Brush
Easy to use, easy to store and no fear of bristles coming loose ever again, the Grill Grubber is the best, value for money grill brush you can buy!
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Product dimensions: 15.4×4.5×2.1 inches
- Cleaning pads; wire-free grill brush
- Easily replaceable rubber pads instead of wire bristles
- Angled brush head to reach all areas of the grill
- No need to use chemicals
- Will not scratch even your porcelain grills
- This grill brush is to be used only on a warm, or cool grill, and not a hot one.
However, if you really wish to use this grill brush on a hot grill, you will need to wet the head of the grill brush first, and keep rewetting it as you clean the grill!
Click here to check other customer reviews on Amazon. Find out more about the Grill Grubber; the best value for money grill brush you can find.