If you have been doing your research to find the best vacuum under 50 bucks, surely you must have come across tons of products with an overwhelming amount of features and reviews to go through? Well, to help redefine and make your search easier, here we made a selection of the best ones you can buy for your home!
If you need an affordable, easy to use and versatile vacuum under 50 bucks the Dirt Devil is in our opinion the best choice out there. The Dirt Devil is a stick vacuum which comes with a detachable hand vacuum; perfect to get into those little spots which the handle can’t reach. There is a unique tool which comes with the machine, allowing the detachable hand vacuum to fit into smaller spaces and keep every corner of your home neat and clean.
- Works perfectly on rugs, carpets, and hardwood floors
- Detachable hand vacuum for sneaky spots
- A unique, bag-less design for more accessible storage and cleaning
- A 16 feet cord
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- 3 in 1 function – Hand vacuum, stick vacuum, and utility vacuum
- An easy to rinse and clean filter
- Bag-less design
- Multi-surface cleaning feature
- Slightly noisy machine; however, the suction power of the vacuum cleaner works exceptionally well, and if used during the day, the noise would not create much of a problem.
For those homeowners who are looking for a lightweight and versatile vacuum, the Dirt Devil is an angel for your home! The powerful suction picks up all kinds of dirt, dust and pet shedding. The vacuum cleaner is small and light enough to store easily in your home. The detachable head allows you to reach all the tiniest spots in your home for a slick and span cleaning action. You’ll get all these features in this vacuum cleaner for just under 50 bucks. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
Bag-less vacuum cleaners are becomingly increasingly popular, and Bissel brings to you its powerful bag-less vacuum, the Bissel Zing. The improved filter technology of the Bissel captures even the smallest particles of dirt in your home, giving you a super clean effect. With a 15 feet cord, you can easily reach every part of your home for a thorough cleaning action, and a simple one press feature will retract the cable right back for easy storage.
- Very lightweight and easy to maneuver
- An integrated handle for easy carrying and portability
- Versatile; works on all kinds of floor textures
- An additional dusting brush
- A dirt cup at the bottom of the vacuum makes your vacuuming process dirt and mess free
- A one switch button easily retractable cord
- A swivel steering design to easily maneuver in-between spaces
- Switch from carpets to rugs, to hardwood floor cleaning with just one easy switch button
- The 15 feet cord can be a little short for some homes; however, you can attach the cable to other power port in your home to easily clean every part of your home.
For those looking for the best vacuum under $50 for hardwood floors, the Bissel Zing is the best option! While it does not work as well on carpets and rugs, it does a fantastic job on hardwood floors. The suction power is extremely strong, hence it would not work very well on carpets and rugs as the fibers might get caught up in the suction! However, a perfect vacuum for the floors of your home. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
VonHaus Vacuum Cleaner
Are you looking for a 2 in 1 vacuum which will reach all of the tough spots of your home, as well as have a powerful handheld vacuum for your couches and under the table cleaning? The VonHaus vacuum cleaner is the ideal one for you! The HEPA as well as Sponge filtration system of the VonHaus make it a popular choice for under $50. The HEPA filtration system sucks in even the tiniest particles of dirt, and dust and the Sponge filtration system does not allow these particles to circulate back into your home and keeps them trapped.
- HEPA and SPONGE filtration system
- 19.5 feet cord
- A shoulder strap for easy portability
- A hose adapter
- Works perfectly on all kinds of floors, carpets, couches, curtains, stairs, and rugs
- A small crevice tool for cleaning tough, small spots
- It has large, 1.3L dust capacity, letting you use the vacuum for longer before emptying it out
- 19.5-foot cord
- The suction power is mighty, hence, it is not the best vacuum to use on carpets or rugs with long fibers, as they tend to get stuck to the suction. However, with regular cleaning of the filter, you can easily use the vacuum on carpets as well!
Who would have thought that such a small machine could be so powerful and versatile! The VonHaus comes with a variety of attachments and tools as well, to give your home the best vacuum cleaning at the most affordable price! Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
While there are several great vacuums on the market with astounding features, there are a few homeowners who might be looking for a smarter, greener vacuum cleaner. Well, the Black+Decker is one of the best vacuums under 50 bucks for your needs! The fantastic features and Smart technology make this a popular choice, read on to find out why!
- A rotating nozzle for many different vacuuming applications
- A Smart charge technology which uses 50% less energy, saving up on your power bills and energy usage!
- A lithium ion for longer battery life
- 2-year warranty on the machine
- Longer battery life with a lithium-ion battery
- A bag-less design with a translucent bowl; to quickly see the level of dirt occupied in the vacuum
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- Removable filters to wash and clean easily, maintaining hygiene at all times
- Does not come with an integrated handle for easy hanging; however, the small, cordless and lightweight design of the vacuum is perfect for storing into any small spots at home without any hassle!
A cordless vacuum with amazing suction power, the Black+Decker is definitely worth the buy and is hands down one of the best vacuum cleaners for bargain hunters! This vacuum cleaner will not disappoint you, sucking up every particle of dust, dirt, hair and pet shedding from your home in the most hassle-free way possible. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
Armor All Wet/Dry Vacuum
For those looking for the best vacuum for both wet and dry vacuuming, under 50 bucks, the Armor All comes to the rescue! The size and design of the vacuum cleaner are what makes it an ideal fit for every corner of your home, garage and even your car. Lightweight and easy to carry, take your Armor All vacuum wherever you go for easy vacuuming!
- It is a lightweight and portable vacuum cleaner; comes with an easy carry on handle
- 2.5-gallon capacity
- An onboard storage unit for additional accessories
- A blower nozzle and 2 in 1 utility nozzle
- A deluxe car nozzle for vacuuming up your car
- Cleans your home and your car like a pro!
- 2.5-gallon tank; lightweight and easy to carry, large capacity for storing dirt
- No assembly additional tools and features
- An onboard utility storage space
- There is no dirt cup for storing dust and debris after vacuuming; it only comes with a reusable cloth filter. However, you can empty the cloth filter after use and use it again a couple of times, and even purchase more cloth filters when required!
A wet and dry vacuum which is easy to carry around, has immense suction power and can be used in your home as well as your car, sounds like a dream, right? Well, the Armor wet and dry vacuum is just that! The perfect vacuum cleaner for your car. This vacuum is worth the money! Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
If you are looking for a more premium vacuum cleaner read more reviews here.