You can use jade rollers for face rolling, where the natural properties of the jade can reduce puffiness of the face and even promote healing properties. You can use your jade roller for your face every single day for the best results. However, it is essential that you keep your jade roller clean after every use. Here are some great methods that you can use if you are wondering how to clean jade roller.
How to clean a jade roller using soap and water
For regularly cleaning your jade roller, you can use this simple method using just soap and water to clean it. Here is how you can do it:
- Take a small bowl and add water to it. Now, squirt just a few drops of a mild hand washing liquid into the bowl and stir it to create a soapy solution.
- If you want, you can remove the jade stone from your roller, or you can keep it attached to your roller while you deep clean it.
- Take a clean microfiber cloth or a new soft toothbrush and dip it into your soapy cleaning solution. Make sure that the fabric or the toothbrush is spotless.
- Gently rub the cloth or the toothbrush dipped in the cleaning solution over your jade stone and roller, but be careful not to apply too much pressure as you may scratch the surface. Use very gentle pressure while cleaning.
- Run your jade roller and stones under warm running water to clean it. If you wish to, you can repeat the process with the cleaning solution once more if you find any marks or dirt on your jade roller.
- Finally, dry off your jade roller and stones using a soft microfiber cloth and pop the rocks back into the jade roller before storing it.
How to clean a jade roller using salt water
Here is another secure method that you can use to clean your jade roller using just salt water. Salt water has cleansing properties and is a great cleaning agent for your jade. Here is how you can do it:
- Take a large bowl and add slightly warm water into it.
- Now, add one small handful of salt into the water.
- Either dip your entire jade roller into the salt water solution or remove the jade stones from your roller and place them individually into your saltwater cleaning solution.
- Allow the jade roller and stones to sit in the salt water solution undisturbed for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently remove the jade roller and stones from the salt water bowl. Take a clean microfiber cloth and blot dry your jade roller. Pop the rocks back into its place and store your roller safely.
How to clean a jade roller using rubbing alcohol
Another excellent method you can use to sanitize and clean your jade roller from germs and bacteria using just rubbing alcohol. Here is how you can do it:
- Remove the jade stones carefully from your jade roller for this method. Make sure that you lay down a soft towel underneath so that they jade stones do not accidentally slip from your hands and crack.
- Take a soft, clean cloth and apply a small amount of rubbing alcohol on to it.
- Take your take stones one by one and rub them thoroughly with the soft cloth dipped in the rubbing alcohol.
- Immediately after this step, blot your jade stones with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.
- Use the same method to clean the jade roller as well, and then blot it with the dry microfiber cloth once after you wash it. You can use this method to clean your jade roller once a week, or more if you regularly use the roller.
How to clean a jade roller using ammonia
You can also use a minimal diluted amount of ammonia to clean your jade roller really deep. Here is how you can do it:
- Carefully remove the jade stones from your jade roller and place them safely beside you.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with 8 parts of warm water, 1 part of a mild hand washing soap and 1 part of ammonia. Mix this well to create a cleaning solution.
- Take a soft, clean cloth and dip it into the cleaning mixture. If you are using a brush instead, make sure that the brush is previously unused so that there are no particles or residue attached to it which may damage the jade roller.
- Take your jade stones individually and rub them using the brush or the cloth dipped in the cleaning solution. Apply very gentle pressure while doing this. After you are done, clean your jade roller using the same method and applying light pressure.
- Clean your entire jade roller under warm running water and then blot it dry using a clean microfiber cloth or a soft towel.
How to clean a jade roller using colloidal silver
An excellent method that you can use to clean your jade roller after every use is to use colloidal silver for cleaning. Here is how you can do it:
- Take a spray bottle and fill it up with a solution of colloidal silver.
- Now, take your jade roller and carefully remove the jade stones from the roller one by one. Keep a small bowl beside you where you can safely put the jade stones when you are not using them.
- Take each stone individually and spray the colloidal silver directly on to the surface.
- Allow the colloidal silver solution to dry completely, then take a clean microfiber cloth or any other soft, clean towel and gently blot down the jade stone to dry it thoroughly.
- Use the same method to clean the other jade stone and the handle of the jade roller as well.
- Allow the solution to dry and then pat it down with a clean towel before you store it again for later use.