While a little bit of humidity is right for your respiratory system, having excessive moisture in your house can be quite annoying. If you are looking for some easy ways on how to get rid of moisture in your house, then here are 5 product recommendations, such as the Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, which will help you reduce the humidity in your home.
The dangers of excessive moisture in your home
A certain amount of humidity in your home is very healthy. This moisture is created with breathing, when you take a shower, when you clean, or when you cook. However, excessive moisture in the house can be quite harmful. Here are the top adverse effects of excess humidity in your home:
- It can cause mold
- Excessive moisture increases the risk of bacteria, bugs, and insects
- It can cause health problems such as respiratory illnesses, difficulty in breathing, and even interfere with your body’s natural processes, causing exhaustion, fatigue, and many other issues
- The excess moisture can rot and decay your beautiful wooden furniture
- Your expensive electronics can begin to malfunction due to the presence of excess moisture
You can rid of the excessive humidity in your home with the help of a good dehumidifier. The dehumidifier not only gets rid of excess moisture from your home, but it also improves the air quality.
Here are the top 5 dehumidifiers you can buy for your home:
Eva Dry E-333 Renewable Dehumidifier
Looking for a small but long-lasting, safe dehumidifier to use in your home? Eva Dry Mini Dehumidifier is the solution to all your humidity problems at home! It is a great option that will help you get rid of the moisture from your home.
- Safe and non-toxic; can be used in a house with children and pets without worry
- Completely renewable technology (silica gel)
- Small in size
- Mess and spill-free design
- A cordless and batteryless technology
- Small in size, but works in areas of up to 333 cubic feet
- The unit will last for almost a month without any hassle of renewing
- There is a minor design flaw with the hanger of the dehumidifier. If you hang it in the front of a shelf, the front of the unit is not visible. However, this is only a minor issue, as you can easily hang the dehumidifier at the back of the shelf and face no problems with it.
Small in size, but pretty impressive as a unit, Eva Dry Mini Dehumidifier is a good buy for homes with children or pets. The completely safe, non-toxic and non-spill design of the dehumidifier makes it your best friend at home to remove excess moisture. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
Frigidaire 50-Pint Dehumidifier
Frigidaire is an astonishing 50-pint dehumidifier which works effortlessly to help you control the exact percentage of humidity you want in your home. An energy saving unit, Frigidaire has a simplistic design, with powerful technology to reduce the moisture in your home super fast.
- Easy digital controls
- Energy efficient
- An antibacterial mesh to reduce bacteria, odors, and any harmful airborne particles which can cause breathing difficulties
- Accessible castor wheels at the bottom of the unit, along with integrated side and top handles
- A digital humidity readout to know the exact humidity percentage at any given time
- Can soak up to 50 pints of moisture per day
- Easy to remove, water bucket at the front of the unit
- The water collector tank at the bottom of the dehumidifier can vibrate and make some noise when empty. However, as soon as you turn the unit on and the water collection tank begins to fill up, the buzz and vibration automatically stop.
A powerful machine with massive capacity, Frigidaire Dehumidifier not only removes excess moisture, but the filters also work to keep the air in your home clean and fresh for you and your family. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier
A smart mini dehumidifier which alerts when you need to empty it. Pro Breeze Mini dehumidifier is perfect for your home, office, garages or anywhere else! Although this is not very big in comparison to other models, it is still powerful enough to help you remove the excess moisture from your home.
- A compressor less technology for quiet dehumidification
- Small, light and portable
- It has an auto turn off – system
- LED light to when you need to change the water
- Can suck up 9 ounces of moisture in a day
- Smart LED light to indicate when the water container is full
- A 16-ounce water storage capacity
- The top lid of the water container does not come off, so draining the water must be done differently. You can turn the entire unit upside down to remove the water tank
A small, quiet and efficient dehumidifier for your home. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
Frigidaire 70-pint dehumidifier
Frigidaire 70-pint is an energy saving and smart dehumidifier. It is perfect for homes with big moisture problems. The Frigidaire 70-pint model is a more robust version of the Frigidaire 50-pint.
- A digital humidity readout and digital controls
- Energy efficient and power saving technology
- 70 pint per day dehumidification
- The integrated castor wheels along with side and top handles allow easy portability
- An automatic compressor technology regulated by the humidity levels in the air
- Very quiet, even with the compressor activated
- The placement of the sensor could be better, as the humidity readout changes frequently. However, this is a simple design flaw, and the humidity control of the dehumidifier works excellent when placed in a strategic position in your home
An energy saving, 70-pint unit. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
A big and sleek dehumidifier, making it a perfect fit for every modern home. With a 70-pint capacity, the unit auto-drains when full to keep you completely moisture free!
- Sleek and modern design
- Large water storage capacity (9 ounces)
- Quiet technology
- Automatic continuous draining so you don’t have to worry about throwing out the water when the tank is full
- Automatic shut off after 24 hours
- Integrated handles and caster wheels
- The water tank can fill up quite fast. However, by attaching a hose pipe to the unit, you can continuously drain the water tank so that you don’t have to worry about the tank getting full too quickly and shutting off.
Ideal for larger rooms, the Homelabs dehumidifier fits in perfectly into your modern homes with its sleek design. The auto shut-off after 24 hours is also a unique feature. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.